We are now open for your beauty care needs
The Madusalon team hopes you and your family are well. The last few months prove that our community can overcome unprecedented obstacles.
To protect our guests and staff, you’ll notice some changes when you come in for your next appointment:
- We will ask some screening questions on the phone (prior to) and when you arrive.
- We will take your temperature before allowing anyone (guests and staff) to enter the salon, using a no touch thermometer.
- All guests will be required to sign a Covid 19 release of liability form prior to entry.
- We will have hand sanitizer for you and stylists to use when you enter the salon. We will require you and our staff to wear a mask while inside the salon. Gloves will be available if you request.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. Only one guest per stylist will be able to enter the salon. We cannot allow any friends, family or pets to accompany you [our scheduled guest]. Walk-in’s will not be accepted at this time; only Madusalon staff, Independent Contractors (Adrian and Jaretta) and scheduled guests will be allowed to enter.
- We will be staffing at half capacity when we reopen (up to 4 stylists at a time will be working) to accommodate social distancing and to follow the requirements and recommendations of state and local government, CDC and Board of Barbering and Cosmetology.
- We will not have a waiting area inside the salon.
- We will not be able to offer blow dry services, heat assisted hair drying or conditioning treatments or steam treatments per industry recommendations and out of an abundance of caution.
- Only one service can be booked per appointment/day. Except cut and deep conditioning or color and Olaplex. If booking online please put add deep conditioning or add Olaplex in the notes section.
- Consultations (only) will be conducted via Zoom or FaceTime.
- When you arrive, you will call the salon at 415-626-4782 (text coming soon). You will need to wait outside or in your car. When you stylist is ready, we will contact you (our guest) and have you come to the door.
- Retail product will be available for purchase but will be kept in a cabinet in back (for cleanliness and safety). You can ask your stylist to get your requested product(s) and they will be brought out in a bag for you.
- We have touchless payment options at the salon (including Apple Pay) and online billing.
- The rest is stated above and could change if new recommendations or requirements are enacted.
Infection control is a top priority at Madusalon and we remain up to date on the recommendations made by the City and County of San Francisco, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Board of Barbering and Cosmetology. We have also taken the Barbicide Covid 19 Certification. We have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols. All stations and supplies will be cleaned and sanitized between each guest appointment. We schedule a 30-minute cleaning in between each appointment.
Thank you in advance for your patience and we appreciate your trust in us.
Madusalon and Madu Crew
Madusalon is now located at:
2250 Union St, Ste 1A
San Francisco, CA 94123